Monday, February 8, 2010

what the what????


I feel so ugh today.
#1- I'm freezing cold. thanks, michigan
#2-I caught sight of myself in the mirror this morning and literally almost cried. I looked so puffy and tired, in a most depressingly teacher-sort-of-way. Or, in a prisoner-of-war-sort-of-way. Couldn't tell.
#3-I have the busiest day EVER ahead of me (groan)...
#4-I procrastinate.
#5-Just found out an old family friend had a mental breakdown...am creeped out, and also cynically not surprised. Feel tireder.
#6-I have no idea where to start today.
#7-found random image above at this cooky spot. Kind of strange, kind of wonderful, in a confusing sort of way.

Have resolved to embrace the dumbfoundedness for the rest of the day. Possibly, all week. Why not, right?!

Here we go, Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails